Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Support from Jordan

Dear Ms. Nonie, 

I heared you through BBC TV and I respect your ideas and I believe in them. I want to help but I do not know how. It is my pleasure to be a member in your team and to give you all my support.   

Our world will be a better place because of people like you. We need people who think differently to make the necessary changes. Most people in our Arab countries do not agree with your ideas and they are ready to fight your ideas, but most people who change our world faced the same situation, do you know Galileo, that great man who tell the world that the earth revolves around the sun, when I heard you on BBC I said this is our Arab Galileo, and believe me we need many and many Galileos to change many things in our life as Arabians. 

I am a good reader for our history and for the other history, I know our true history but the problem is that most of our people did not know the true history; also I know the Jews history butunfortunately most of our people did not know anything about them, I shocked when I knew about the Jews suffering during the second world war and I cried when I saw the pictures showing how much the suffer they faced.

I visited many countries during my life and I cried when I saw how big the distance between East and West, we have much wealth we have much petrol we have much money but unfortunately we have also much failure and much retardation. 

Our problems are not only with Jews but more importantly with ourselves, our mind, and long held destructive beliefs. We need a revolution in how we think. We need peace within ourselves first and then peace with Jews and the rest of the world will follow. 

Peace is very important for the development. Best regards.

Mohammad Atwa